Subject: Re: [PATCH 01/24] selftests/net: Refactor xfrm_fill_key() to use array of structs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2022 07:10:24 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Steffen Klassert <[email-masked]>:

On Sun, 2 Oct 2022 10:16:49 +0200 you wrote:
> From: Gautam Menghani <[email-masked]>
> 
> A TODO in net/ipsec.c asks to refactor the code in xfrm_fill_key() to
> use set/map to avoid manually comparing each algorithm with the "name"
> parameter passed to the function as an argument. This patch refactors
> the code to create an array of structs where each struct contains the
> algorithm name and its corresponding key length.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [01/24] selftests/net: Refactor xfrm_fill_key() to use array of structs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/93d7c52a6eb9
  - [02/24] xfrm: Drop unused argument
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0de1978852df
  - [03/24] net: allow storing xfrm interface metadata in metadata_dst
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5182a5d48c3d
  - [04/24] xfrm: interface: support collect metadata mode
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/abc340b38ba2
  - [05/24] xfrm: lwtunnel: add lwtunnel support for xfrm interfaces in collect_md mode
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2c2493b9da91
  - [06/24] xfrm: propagate extack to all netlink doit handlers
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3bec6c3e83b5
  - [07/24] xfrm: add extack support to verify_newpolicy_info
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ec2b4f01536d
  - [08/24] xfrm: add extack to verify_policy_dir
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/24fc544fb525
  - [09/24] xfrm: add extack to verify_policy_type
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fb7deaba40cf
  - [10/24] xfrm: add extack to validate_tmpl
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d37bed89f082
  - [11/24] xfrm: add extack to verify_sec_ctx_len
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/08a717e48037
  - [12/24] xfrm: add extack support to verify_newsa_info
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6999aae17a7b
  - [13/24] xfrm: add extack to verify_replay
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/785b87b22085
  - [14/24] xfrm: add extack to verify_one_alg, verify_auth_trunc, verify_aead
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1fc8fde55391
  - [15/24] xfrm: add extack support to xfrm_dev_state_add
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/adb5c33e4d4c
  - [16/24] xfrm: add extack to attach_*
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2b9168266d15
  - [17/24] xfrm: add extack to __xfrm_init_state
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/741f9a106498
  - [18/24] xfrm: add extack support to xfrm_init_replay
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1cf9a3ae3e2d
  - [19/24] xfrm: pass extack down to xfrm_type ->init_state
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e1e10b44cf28
  - [20/24] xfrm: ah: add extack to ah_init_state, ah6_init_state
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ef87a4f84b10
  - [21/24] xfrm: esp: add extack to esp_init_state, esp6_init_state
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/67c44f93c951
  - [22/24] xfrm: tunnel: add extack to ipip_init_state, xfrm6_tunnel_init_state
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/25ec92cd042a
  - [23/24] xfrm: ipcomp: add extack to ipcomp{4,6}_init_state
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6ee55320520e
  - [24/24] xfrm: mip6: add extack to mip6_destopt_init_state, mip6_rthdr_init_state
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/28b5dbd5dcf7

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html