Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 net-next] net: Return errno in sk->sk_prot->get_port().

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 13:10:16 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 18 Nov 2022 10:25:06 -0800 you wrote:
> We assume the correct errno is -EADDRINUSE when sk->sk_prot->get_port()
> fails, so some ->get_port() functions return just 1 on failure and the
> callers return -EADDRINUSE instead.
> 
> However, mptcp_get_port() can return -EINVAL.  Let's not ignore the error.
> 
> Note the only exception is inet_autobind(), all of whose callers return
> -EAGAIN instead.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v2,net-next] net: Return errno in sk->sk_prot->get_port().
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7a7160edf1bf

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html