Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 00/17] Remove dsa_priv.h

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 04:52:08 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 21 Nov 2022 15:55:38 +0200 you wrote:
> After working on the "Autoload DSA tagging driver when dynamically
> changing protocol" series:
> https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/netdevbpf/cover/[email-masked]/
> 
> it became clear to me that the situation with DSA headers is a bit
> messy, and I put the tagging protocol driver macros in a pretty random
> temporary spot in dsa_priv.h.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/17] net: dsa: unexport dsa_dev_to_net_device()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c5fb8ead3283
  - [net-next,02/17] net: dsa: modularize DSA_TAG_PROTO_NONE
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d2be320495b9
  - [net-next,03/17] net: dsa: move bulk of devlink code to devlink.{c,h}
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5cf2c75b5b91
  - [net-next,04/17] net: dsa: if ds->setup is true, ds->devlink is always non-NULL
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d95fa75061fb
  - [net-next,05/17] net: dsa: move rest of devlink setup/teardown to devlink.c
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7aea535d40ea
  - [net-next,06/17] net: dsa: move headers exported by port.c to port.h
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/022bba63c3ca
  - [net-next,07/17] net: dsa: move headers exported by master.c to master.h
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/94ef6fad3bf3
  - [net-next,08/17] net: dsa: move headers exported by slave.c to slave.h
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/09f92341681a
  - [net-next,09/17] net: dsa: move tagging protocol code to tag.{c,h}
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/bd954b826032
  - [net-next,10/17] net: dsa: move headers exported by switch.c to switch.h
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0c603136e1e0
  - [net-next,11/17] net: dsa: move dsa_tree_notify() and dsa_broadcast() to switch.c
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6dbdfce77357
  - [net-next,12/17] net: dsa: move notifier definitions to switch.h
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/495550a4844b
  - [net-next,13/17] net: dsa: merge dsa.c into dsa2.c
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/165c2fb93bed
  - [net-next,14/17] net: dsa: rename dsa2.c back into dsa.c and create its header
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/47d2ce03dcfb
  - [net-next,15/17] net: dsa: move definitions from dsa_priv.h to slave.c
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8e396fec2146
  - [net-next,16/17] net: dsa: move tag_8021q headers to their proper place
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/19d05ea712ec
  - [net-next,17/17] net: dsa: kill off dsa_priv.h
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5917bfe68867

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html