Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v5 0/7] net: lan966x: Extend xdp support

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 10:50:19 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 23 Nov 2022 21:31:32 +0100 you wrote:
> Extend the current support of XDP in lan966x with the action XDP_TX and
> XDP_REDIRECT.
> The first patches just prepare the things such that it would be easier
> to add XDP_TX and XDP_REDIRECT actions. Like adding XDP_PACKET_HEADROOM,
> introduce helper functions, use the correct dma_dir for the page pool
> The last 2 patches introduce the XDP actions XDP_TX and XDP_REDIRECT.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v5,1/7] net: lan966x: Add XDP_PACKET_HEADROOM
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7292bb064d62
  - [net-next,v5,2/7] net: lan966x: Introduce helper functions
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3d66bc578655
  - [net-next,v5,3/7] net: lan966x: Add len field to lan966x_tx_dcb_buf
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/49f5eea8c4f5
  - [net-next,v5,4/7] net: lan966x: Update rxq memory model
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/77ddda44411c
  - [net-next,v5,5/7] net: lan966x: Update dma_dir of page_pool_params
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/560c7223d6e4
  - [net-next,v5,6/7] net: lan966x: Add support for XDP_TX
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/19c6f534f636
  - [net-next,v5,7/7] net: lan966x: Add support for XDP_REDIRECT
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a825b611c7c1

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html