Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] net: tun: Fix use-after-free in tun_detach()

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 11:30:14 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (master)
by Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 25 Nov 2022 02:51:34 +0900 you wrote:
> syzbot reported use-after-free in tun_detach() [1].  This causes call
> trace like below:
> 
> ==================================================================
> BUG: KASAN: use-after-free in notifier_call_chain+0x1ee/0x200 kernel/notifier.c:75
> Read of size 8 at addr ffff88807324e2a8 by task syz-executor.0/3673
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v3] net: tun: Fix use-after-free in tun_detach()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/5daadc86f27e

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html