Subject: Re: [net-next 01/15] net/mlx5e: Remove unneeded io-mapping.h #include

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2022 06:40:19 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 29 Nov 2022 21:11:38 -0800 you wrote:
> From: Christophe JAILLET <[email-masked]>
> 
> The mlx5 net files don't use io_mapping functionalities. So there is no
> point in including <linux/io-mapping.h>.
> Remove it.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Christophe JAILLET <[email-masked]>
> Reviewed-by: Pavan Chebbi <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/15] net/mlx5e: Remove unneeded io-mapping.h #include
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/02ca1732f41b
  - [net-next,02/15] net/mlx5e: Replace zero-length arrays with DECLARE_FLEX_ARRAY() helper
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5df5365ae4f7
  - [net-next,03/15] net/mlx5: Remove unused ctx variables
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/12eb0f84a601
  - [net-next,04/15] net/mlx5e: Add padding when needed in UMR WQEs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b146658f2ed9
  - [net-next,05/15] net/mlx5: Remove unused UMR MTT definitions
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/683d78a0d462
  - [net-next,06/15] net/mlx5: Generalize name of UMR alignment definition
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/02648b4b09d5
  - [net-next,07/15] net/mlx5: Use generic definition for UMR KLM alignment
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/daab2e9c54a5
  - [net-next,08/15] net/mlx5: Fix orthography errors in documentation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2d04e1ce52a8
  - [net-next,09/15] net/mlx5e: Don't use termination table when redundant
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/14624d7247fc
  - [net-next,10/15] net/mlx5e: Don't access directly DMA device pointer
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7c11eae2fdc8
  - [net-next,11/15] net/mlx5e: Delete always true DMA check
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d11c0ec2b831
  - [net-next,12/15] net/mlx5: Remove redundant check
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3c683429b078
  - [net-next,13/15] net/mlx5e: Do early return when setup vports dests for slow path flow
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/42760d95a0c1
  - [net-next,14/15] net/mlx5e: TC, Add offload support for trap with additional actions
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/dcf19b9ce4fd
  - [net-next,15/15] net/mlx5e: Support devlink reload of IPsec core
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/953d771587e2

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html