Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2 0/4] tsnep: Throttle interrupts, RX buffer allocation and ethtool_get_channels()

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2022 11:20:17 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 30 Nov 2022 20:37:04 +0100 you wrote:
> Collection of improvements found during development of XDP support.
> Hopefully the last patch series before the XDP support.
> 
> ethtool_get_channels() is needed for automatic TAPRIO configuration in
> combination with multiple queues.
> 
> Rework of the RX buffer allocation is prework of XDP. It ensures that
> packets are only dropped if RX queue would otherwise run empty because
> of failed allocations. So it should reduce the number of dropped packets
> under low memory conditions.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v2,1/4] tsnep: Consistent naming of struct net_device
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/91644df1ba01
  - [net-next,v2,2/4] tsnep: Add ethtool::get_channels support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4f661ccfcac7
  - [net-next,v2,3/4] tsnep: Throttle interrupts
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d3dfe8d6c040
  - [net-next,v2,4/4] tsnep: Rework RX buffer allocation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/dbadae927287

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html