Subject: Re: [PATCH bpf-next 1/2] bpf: Add flag BPF_F_NO_TUNNEL_KEY to bpf_skb_set_tunnel_key()

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 23:00:17 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to bpf/bpf-next.git (master)
by Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>:

On Sun, 18 Dec 2022 06:17:31 +0100 you wrote:
> This patch allows to remove TUNNEL_KEY from the tunnel flags bitmap
> when using bpf_skb_set_tunnel_key by providing a BPF_F_NO_TUNNEL_KEY
> flag. On egress, the resulting tunnel header will not contain a tunnel
> key if the protocol and implementation supports it.
> 
> At the moment bpf_tunnel_key wants a user to specify a numeric tunnel
> key. This will wrap the inner packet into a tunnel header with the key
> bit and value set accordingly. This is problematic when using a tunnel
> protocol that supports optional tunnel keys and a receiving tunnel
> device that is not expecting packets with the key bit set. The receiver
> won't decapsulate and drop the packet.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [bpf-next,1/2] bpf: Add flag BPF_F_NO_TUNNEL_KEY to bpf_skb_set_tunnel_key()
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/e26aa600ba6a
  - [bpf-next,2/2] selftests/bpf: Add BPF_F_NO_TUNNEL_KEY test
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/ac6e45e05857

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html