Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v5 0/9] tsnep: XDP support

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 13:20:18 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 16 Jan 2023 21:24:49 +0100 you wrote:
> Implement XDP support for tsnep driver. I tried to follow existing
> drivers like igb/igc as far as possible. Some prework was already done
> in previous patch series, so in this series only actual XDP stuff is
> included.
> 
> Thanks for the NetDev 0x14 slides "Add XDP support on a NIC driver".
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v5,1/9] tsnep: Replace TX spin_lock with __netif_tx_lock
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/25faa6a4c5ca
  - [net-next,v5,2/9] tsnep: Forward NAPI budget to napi_consume_skb()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0625dff38b17
  - [net-next,v5,3/9] tsnep: Do not print DMA mapping error
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/95337b938476
  - [net-next,v5,4/9] tsnep: Add XDP TX support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d24bc0bcbbff
  - [net-next,v5,5/9] tsnep: Subtract TSNEP_RX_INLINE_METADATA_SIZE once
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/59d562aa1983
  - [net-next,v5,6/9] tsnep: Prepare RX buffer for XDP support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/cc3e254f9443
  - [net-next,v5,7/9] tsnep: Add RX queue info for XDP support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e77832abd90a
  - [net-next,v5,8/9] tsnep: Add XDP RX support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/65b28c810035
  - [net-next,v5,9/9] tsnep: Support XDP BPF program setup
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f0f6460f9130

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html