Subject: Re: [PATCH net] net/ulp: use consistent error code when blocking ULP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 17:30:16 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 13:24:12 +0100 you wrote:
> The referenced commit changed the error code returned by the kernel
> when preventing a non-established socket from attaching the ktls
> ULP. Before to such a commit, the user-space got ENOTCONN instead
> of EINVAL.
> 
> The existing self-tests depend on such error code, and the change
> caused a failure:
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] net/ulp: use consistent error code when blocking ULP
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/8ccc99362b60

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html