Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/5] net: sfp: cleanup i2c / dt / acpi / fwnode / includes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 03:00:18 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 10:20:41 +0000 you wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> This series cleans up the DT/fwnode/ACPI code in the SFP cage driver:
> 
> 1. Use the newly introduced i2c_get_adapter_by_fwnode(), which removes
> the need to know about ACPI handles to find the I2C device.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/5] net: sfp: use i2c_get_adapter_by_fwnode()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ff31a0c496b8
  - [net-next,2/5] net: sfp: use device_get_match_data()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b71dda81123f
  - [net-next,3/5] net: sfp: rename gpio_of_names[]
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f35cb547865c
  - [net-next,4/5] net: sfp: remove acpi.h include
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1154261ef0fb
  - [net-next,5/5] net: sfp: remove unused ctype.h include
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f8f24a524114

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html