Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v3 0/6] Introduce new DCB rewrite table

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 12:30:20 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 22:08:24 +0100 you wrote:
> There is currently no support for per-port egress mapping of priority to PCP and
> priority to DSCP. Some support for expressing egress mapping of PCP is supported
> through ip link, with the 'egress-qos-map', however this command only maps
> priority to PCP, and for vlan interfaces only. DCB APP already has support for
> per-port ingress mapping of PCP/DEI, DSCP and a bunch of other stuff. So why not
> take advantage of this fact, and add a new table that does the reverse.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v3,1/6] net: dcb: modify dcb_app_add to take list_head ptr as parameter
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/34b7074d3fba
  - [net-next,v3,2/6] net: dcb: add new common function for set/del of app/rewr entries
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/30568334b657
  - [net-next,v3,3/6] net: dcb: add new rewrite table
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/622f1b2fae2e
  - [net-next,v3,4/6] net: dcb: add helper functions to retrieve PCP and DSCP rewrite maps
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1df99338e6d4
  - [net-next,v3,5/6] net: microchip: sparx5: add support for PCP rewrite
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2234879f4ca1
  - [net-next,v3,6/6] net: microchip: sparx5: add support for DSCP rewrite
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/246c77f666b4

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html