Subject: Re: [net] net: ethernet: adi: adin1110: Fix multicast offloading

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 05:50:17 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 20 Jan 2023 11:08:46 +0200 you wrote:
> Driver marked broadcast/multicast frames as offloaded incorrectly.
> Mark them as offloaded only when HW offloading has been enabled.
> This should happen only for ADIN2111 when both ports are bridged
> by the software.
> 
> Fixes: bc93e19d088b ("net: ethernet: adi: Add ADIN1110 support")
> Signed-off-by: Alexandru Tachici <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] net: ethernet: adi: adin1110: Fix multicast offloading
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/8a4f6d023221

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html