Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v4 0/8] Netlink protocol specs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 10:40:18 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 20 Jan 2023 09:50:33 -0800 you wrote:
> I think the Netlink proto specs are far along enough to merge.
> Filling in all attribute types and quirks will be an ongoing
> effort but we have enough to cover FOU so it's somewhat complete.
> 
> I fully intend to continue polishing the code but at the same
> time I'd like to start helping others base their work on the
> specs (e.g. DPLL) and need to start working on some new families
> myself.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v4,1/8] docs: add more netlink docs (incl. spec docs)
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9d6a65079c98
  - [net-next,v4,2/8] netlink: add schemas for YAML specs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e616c07ca518
  - [net-next,v4,3/8] net: add basic C code generators for Netlink
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/be5bea1cc0bf
  - [net-next,v4,4/8] netlink: add a proto specification for FOU
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4eb77b4ecd3c
  - [net-next,v4,5/8] net: fou: regenerate the uAPI from the spec
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3a330496baa8
  - [net-next,v4,6/8] net: fou: rename the source for linking
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/08d323234d10
  - [net-next,v4,7/8] net: fou: use policy and operation tables generated from the spec
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1d562c32e439
  - [net-next,v4,8/8] tools: ynl: add a completely generic client
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e4b48ed460d3

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html