Subject: Re: [PATCH net] sfc: correctly advertise tunneled IPv6 segmentation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 08:40:17 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 15:35:13 +0100 you wrote:
> Recent sfc NICs are TSO capable for some tunnel protocols. However, it
> was not working properly because the feature was not advertised in
> hw_enc_features, but in hw_features only.
> 
> Setting up a GENEVE tunnel and using iperf3 to send IPv4 and IPv6 traffic
> to the tunnel show, with tcpdump, that the IPv4 packets still had ~64k
> size but the IPv6 ones had only ~1500 bytes (they had been segmented by
> software, not offloaded). With this patch segmentation is offloaded as
> expected and the traffic is correctly received at the other end.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] sfc: correctly advertise tunneled IPv6 segmentation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/ffffd2454a7a

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html