Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/5] batman-adv: Start new development cycle

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 07:40:18 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Simon Wunderlich <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 11:21:29 +0100 you wrote:
> This version will contain all the (major or even only minor) changes for
> Linux 6.3.
> 
> The version number isn't a semantic version number with major and minor
> information. It is just encoding the year of the expected publishing as
> Linux -rc1 and the number of published versions this year (starting at 0).
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [1/5] batman-adv: Start new development cycle
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/55307f51f48e
  - [2/5] batman-adv: Drop prandom.h includes
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c4b40f80585c
  - [3/5] batman-adv: Fix mailing list address
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8f6bc4583713
  - [4/5] batman-adv: mcast: remove now redundant single ucast forwarding
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e7d6127b89a9
  - [5/5] batman-adv: tvlv: prepare for tvlv enabled multicast packet type
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0c4061c0d0e2

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html