Subject: Re: [net-next 01/15] net/mlx5: Header file for crypto

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2023 05:50:19 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 30 Jan 2023 19:11:47 -0800 you wrote:
> From: Tariq Toukan <[email-masked]>
> 
> Take crypto API out of the generic mlx5.h header into a dedicated
> header.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Tariq Toukan <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Jianbo Liu <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/15] net/mlx5: Header file for crypto
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c673b6772abc
  - [net-next,02/15] net/mlx5: Add IFC bits for general obj create param
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4744c7ad2299
  - [net-next,03/15] net/mlx5: Add IFC bits and enums for crypto key
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9a0ed4f2bfe2
  - [net-next,04/15] net/mlx5: Change key type to key purpose
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/60c8972d2ccc
  - [net-next,05/15] net/mlx5: Prepare for fast crypto key update if hardware supports it
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fe298bdf6f65
  - [net-next,06/15] net/mlx5: Add const to the key pointer of encryption key creation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/55f0d6d20061
  - [net-next,07/15] net/mlx5: Refactor the encryption key creation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/942192541675
  - [net-next,08/15] net/mlx5: Add new APIs for fast update encryption key
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/204369e718e9
  - [net-next,09/15] net/mlx5: Add support SYNC_CRYPTO command
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7a5b72c2a8e4
  - [net-next,10/15] net/mlx5: Add bulk allocation and modify_dek operation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4d570c7117dd
  - [net-next,11/15] net/mlx5: Use bulk allocation for fast update encryption key
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c6e7d8171045
  - [net-next,12/15] net/mlx5: Reuse DEKs after executing SYNC_CRYPTO command
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/709f07fe1a59
  - [net-next,13/15] net/mlx5: Add async garbage collector for DEK bulk
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/12a9e1b73db0
  - [net-next,14/15] net/mlx5: Keep only one bulk of full available DEKs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8a6fa6df61ff
  - [net-next,15/15] net/mlx5e: kTLS, Improve connection rate by using fast update encryption key
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f741db1a5171

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html