Subject: Re: [PATCHv4 net-next 00/10] net: support ipv4 big tcp

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2023 05:10:18 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Sat, 28 Jan 2023 10:58:29 -0500 you wrote:
> This is similar to the BIG TCP patchset added by Eric for IPv6:
> 
>   https://lwn.net/Articles/895398/
> 
> Different from IPv6, IPv4 tot_len is 16-bit long only, and IPv4 header
> doesn't have exthdrs(options) for the BIG TCP packets' length. To make
> it simple, as David and Paolo suggested, we set IPv4 tot_len to 0 to
> indicate this might be a BIG TCP packet and use skb->len as the real
> IPv4 total length.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [PATCHv4,net-next,01/10] net: add a couple of helpers for iph tot_len
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/058a8f7f73aa
  - [PATCHv4,net-next,02/10] bridge: use skb_ip_totlen in br netfilter
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/46abd17302ba
  - [PATCHv4,net-next,03/10] openvswitch: use skb_ip_totlen in conntrack
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ec84c955a0d0
  - [PATCHv4,net-next,04/10] net: sched: use skb_ip_totlen and iph_totlen
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/043e397e48c5
  - [PATCHv4,net-next,05/10] netfilter: use skb_ip_totlen and iph_totlen
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a13fbf5ed5b4
  - [PATCHv4,net-next,06/10] cipso_ipv4: use iph_set_totlen in skbuff_setattr
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7eb072be41ba
  - [PATCHv4,net-next,07/10] ipvlan: use skb_ip_totlen in ipvlan_get_L3_hdr
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/50e6fb5c6efb
  - [PATCHv4,net-next,08/10] packet: add TP_STATUS_GSO_TCP for tp_status
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8e08bb75b60f
  - [PATCHv4,net-next,09/10] net: add gso_ipv4_max_size and gro_ipv4_max_size per device
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9eefedd58ae1
  - [PATCHv4,net-next,10/10] net: add support for ipv4 big tcp
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b1a78b9b9886

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html