Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 00/10] Add support for PSFP in Sparx5

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 08:50:18 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 2 Feb 2023 11:43:45 +0100 you wrote:
> ================================================================================
> Add support for Per-Stream Filtering and Policing (802.1Q-2018, 8.6.5.1).
> ================================================================================
> 
> The VCAP CLM (VCAP IS0 ingress classifier) classifies streams,
> identified by ISDX (Ingress Service Index, frame metadata), and maps
> ISDX to streams.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/10] net: microchip: add registers needed for PSFP
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/edad83e2ba1e
  - [net-next,02/10] net: microchip: sparx5: add resource pools
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/bb535c0dbb6f
  - [net-next,03/10] net: microchip: sparx5: add support for Service Dual Leacky Buckets
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9bf508898983
  - [net-next,04/10] net: microchip: sparx5: add support for service policers
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1db82abf1969
  - [net-next,05/10] net: microchip: sparx5: add support for PSFP flow-meters
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d2185e79ba8f
  - [net-next,06/10] net: microchip: sparx5: add function for calculating PTP basetime
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9e02131ec272
  - [net-next,07/10] net: microchip: sparx5: add support for PSFP stream gates
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c70a5e2c3d18
  - [net-next,08/10] net: microchip: sparx5: add support for PSFP stream filters
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ae3e691f3442
  - [net-next,09/10] net: microchip: sparx5: initialize PSFP
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e116b19db202
  - [net-next,10/10] sparx5: add support for configuring PSFP via tc
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6ebf182bfdf1

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html