Subject: Re: [PATCH RESEND 0/9] sched: cpumask: improve on cpumask_local_spread() locality

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 04:20:19 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 20 Jan 2023 20:24:27 -0800 you wrote:
> cpumask_local_spread() currently checks local node for presence of i'th
> CPU, and then if it finds nothing makes a flat search among all non-local
> CPUs. We can do it better by checking CPUs per NUMA hops.
> 
> This has significant performance implications on NUMA machines, for example
> when using NUMA-aware allocated memory together with NUMA-aware IRQ
> affinity hints.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [1/9] lib/find: introduce find_nth_and_andnot_bit
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/43245117806f
  - [2/9] cpumask: introduce cpumask_nth_and_andnot
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/62f4386e564d
  - [3/9] sched: add sched_numa_find_nth_cpu()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/cd7f55359c90
  - [4/9] cpumask: improve on cpumask_local_spread() locality
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/406d394abfcd
  - [5/9] lib/cpumask: reorganize cpumask_local_spread() logic
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b1beed72b8b7
  - [6/9] sched/topology: Introduce sched_numa_hop_mask()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9feae65845f7
  - [7/9] sched/topology: Introduce for_each_numa_hop_mask()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/06ac01721f7d
  - [8/9] net/mlx5e: Improve remote NUMA preferences used for the IRQ affinity hints
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2acda57736de
  - [9/9] lib/cpumask: update comment for cpumask_local_spread()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2ac4980c57f5

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html