Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 net-next 0/4] ionic: on-chip descriptors

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 11:10:18 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 10 Feb 2023 16:50:13 -0800 you wrote:
> We start with a couple of house-keeping patches that were originally
> presented for 'net', then we add support for on-chip descriptor rings
> for tx-push, as well as adding support for rx-push.
> 
> I have a patch for the ethtool userland utility that I can send out
> once this has been accepted.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v4,net-next,1/4] ionic: remove unnecessary indirection
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7bb990097db7
  - [v4,net-next,2/4] ionic: remove unnecessary void casts
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/896de449f804
  - [v4,net-next,3/4] net: ethtool: extend ringparam set/get APIs for rx_push
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5b4e9a7a71ab
  - [v4,net-next,4/4] ionic: add tx/rx-push support with device Component Memory Buffers
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/40bc471dc714

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html