Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 net-next] net: phy: motorcomm: uninitialized variables in yt8531_link_change_notify()

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 05:30:19 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (master)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 07:21:47 +0300 you wrote:
> These booleans are never set to false, but are just used without being
> initialized.
> 
> Fixes: 4ac94f728a58 ("net: phy: Add driver for Motorcomm yt8531 gigabit ethernet phy")
> Signed-off-by: Dan Carpenter <[email-masked]>
> ---
> v2: reverse Christmas tree.  Also add "motorcomm" to the subject.  It
> really feels like previous patches to this driver should have had
> motorcomm in the subject as well.  It's a common anti-pattern to only
> put the subsystem name and not the driver name when adding a new file.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v2,net-next] net: phy: motorcomm: uninitialized variables in yt8531_link_change_notify()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9753613f7399

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html