Subject: Re: [PATCH bpf-next] Fix typos in selftest/bpf files

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 01:00:18 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to bpf/bpf-next.git (master)
by Andrii Nakryiko <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 16 Feb 2023 17:55:37 +0900 you wrote:
> Run spell checker on files in selftest/bpf and fixed typos.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Taichi Nishimura <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/migrate_reuseport.c  | 2 +-
>  tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/trampoline_count.c   | 2 +-
>  .../testing/selftests/bpf/progs/btf_dump_test_case_syntax.c | 2 +-
>  tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/dynptr_fail.c             | 2 +-
>  tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/strobemeta.h              | 2 +-
>  tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/test_cls_redirect.c       | 6 +++---
>  tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/test_subprogs.c           | 2 +-
>  tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/test_xdp_vlan.c           | 2 +-
>  tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_cpp.cpp                    | 2 +-
>  tools/testing/selftests/bpf/veristat.c                      | 4 ++--
>  10 files changed, 13 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

Here is the summary with links:
  - [bpf-next] Fix typos in selftest/bpf files
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/df71a42cc37a

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html