Subject: Re: [patch net] sefltests: netdevsim: wait for devlink instance after netns removal

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 14:40:17 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (master)
by Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 20 Feb 2023 14:23:36 +0100 you wrote:
> From: Jiri Pirko <[email-masked]>
> 
> When devlink instance is put into network namespace and that network
> namespace gets deleted, devlink instance is moved back into init_ns.
> This is done as a part of cleanup_net() routine. Since cleanup_net()
> is called asynchronously from workqueue, there is no guarantee that
> the devlink instance move is done after "ip netns del" returns.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] sefltests: netdevsim: wait for devlink instance after netns removal
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/f922c7b1c1c4

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html