Subject: Re: [PATCH v13 bpf-next 00/10] Add skb + xdp dynptrs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2023 18:10:19 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to bpf/bpf-next.git (master)
by Alexei Starovoitov <[email-masked]>:

On Wed,  1 Mar 2023 07:49:43 -0800 you wrote:
> This patchset is the 2nd in the dynptr series. The 1st can be found here [0].
> 
> This patchset adds skb and xdp type dynptrs, which have two main benefits for
> packet parsing:
>     * allowing operations on sizes that are not statically known at
>       compile-time (eg variable-sized accesses).
>     * more ergonomic and less brittle iteration through data (eg does not need
>       manual if checking for being within bounds of data_end)
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v13,bpf-next,01/10] bpf: Support "sk_buff" and "xdp_buff" as valid kfunc arg types
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/2f4643934670
  - [v13,bpf-next,02/10] bpf: Refactor process_dynptr_func
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/7e0dac2807e6
  - [v13,bpf-next,03/10] bpf: Allow initializing dynptrs in kfuncs
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/1d18feb2c915
  - [v13,bpf-next,04/10] bpf: Define no-ops for externally called bpf dynptr functions
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/8357b366cbb0
  - [v13,bpf-next,05/10] bpf: Refactor verifier dynptr into get_dynptr_arg_reg
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/485ec51ef976
  - [v13,bpf-next,06/10] bpf: Add __uninit kfunc annotation
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/d96d937d7c5c
  - [v13,bpf-next,07/10] bpf: Add skb dynptrs
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/b5964b968ac6
  - [v13,bpf-next,08/10] bpf: Add xdp dynptrs
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/05421aecd4ed
  - [v13,bpf-next,09/10] bpf: Add bpf_dynptr_slice and bpf_dynptr_slice_rdwr
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/66e3a13e7c2c
  - [v13,bpf-next,10/10] selftests/bpf: tests for using dynptrs to parse skb and xdp buffers
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/cfa7b011894d

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html