Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/28] PCI/AER: Remove redundant Device Control Error Reporting Enable

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2023 07:40:23 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Tue,  7 Mar 2023 12:19:11 -0600 you wrote:
> From: Bjorn Helgaas <[email-masked]>
> 
> Since f26e58bf6f54 ("PCI/AER: Enable error reporting when AER is native"),
> which appeared in v6.0, the PCI core has enabled PCIe error reporting for
> all devices during enumeration.
> 
> Remove driver code to do this and remove unnecessary includes of
> <linux/aer.h> from several other drivers.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [01/28] alx: Drop redundant pci_enable_pcie_error_reporting()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1de2a84dd060
  - [02/28] be2net: Drop redundant pci_enable_pcie_error_reporting()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b4e24578b484
  - [03/28] bnx2: Drop redundant pci_enable_pcie_error_reporting()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5f00358b5e90
  - [04/28] bnx2x: Drop redundant pci_enable_pcie_error_reporting()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2fba753cc9b5
  - [05/28] bnxt: Drop redundant pci_enable_pcie_error_reporting()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5f29b73d4eba
  - [06/28] cxgb4: Drop redundant pci_enable_pcie_error_reporting()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ca7f175fc24e
  - [07/28] net/fungible: Drop redundant pci_enable_pcie_error_reporting()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/49f79ac22f89
  - [08/28] net: hns3: remove unnecessary aer.h include
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c183033f631a
  - [09/28] netxen_nic: Drop redundant pci_enable_pcie_error_reporting()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2d0e0372069d
  - [10/28] octeon_ep: Drop redundant pci_enable_pcie_error_reporting()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fe3f4c292da1
  - [11/28] qed: Drop redundant pci_enable_pcie_error_reporting()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1263c7b78315
  - [12/28] net: qede: Remove unnecessary aer.h include
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5f1fbdc168f4
  - [13/28] qlcnic: Drop redundant pci_enable_pcie_error_reporting()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/95e35f599407
  - [14/28] qlcnic: Remove unnecessary aer.h include
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e07ce5567194
  - [15/28] sfc: Drop redundant pci_enable_pcie_error_reporting()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/bdedf705688c
  - [16/28] sfc: falcon: Drop redundant pci_enable_pcie_error_reporting()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4ac9272691a4
  - [17/28] sfc/siena: Drop redundant pci_enable_pcie_error_reporting()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ecded61ceb89
  - [18/28] sfc_ef100: Drop redundant pci_disable_pcie_error_reporting()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c39abdd396bc
  - [19/28] net: ngbe: Drop redundant pci_enable_pcie_error_reporting()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a7edf8e5142f
  - [20/28] net: txgbe: Drop redundant pci_enable_pcie_error_reporting()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1fccc781bf7e
  - [21/28] e1000e: Remove unnecessary aer.h include
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ab76f2bff0f3
  - [22/28] fm10k: Remove unnecessary aer.h include
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8be901a6715f
  - [23/28] i40e: Remove unnecessary aer.h include
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/acd2bb015fae
  - [24/28] iavf: Remove unnecessary aer.h include
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/495b72c79302
  - [25/28] ice: Remove unnecessary aer.h include
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ddd652ef30e3
  - [26/28] igb: Remove unnecessary aer.h include
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/648a2020fdac
  - [27/28] igc: Remove unnecessary aer.h include
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1530522f101f
  - [28/28] ixgbe: Remove unnecessary aer.h include
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f3468e394439

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html