Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v3] net: phy: micrel: Add support for PTP_PF_PEROUT for lan8841

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 22:40:17 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 7 Mar 2023 22:44:02 +0100 you wrote:
> Lan8841 has 10 GPIOs and it has 2 events(EVENT_A and EVENT_B). It is
> possible to assigned the 2 events to any of the GPIOs, but a GPIO can
> have only 1 event at a time.
> These events are used to generate periodic signals. It is possible to
> configure the length, the start time and the period of the signal by
> configuring the event.
> Currently the SW uses only EVENT_A to generate the perout.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v3] net: phy: micrel: Add support for PTP_PF_PEROUT for lan8841
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e4ed8ba08e3f

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html