Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 00/10] net: better const qualifier awareness

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 12:30:20 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 17 Mar 2023 15:55:29 +0000 you wrote:
> This is a follow-up of d27d367d3b78 ("inet: better const qualifier awareness")
> 
> Adopting container_of_const() to perform (struct sock *)->(protocol sock *)
> operation is allowing us to propagate const qualifier and thus detect
> misuses at compile time.
> 
> Most conversions are trivial, because most protocols did not adopt yet
> const sk pointers where it could make sense.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/10] udp: preserve const qualifier in udp_sk()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/94c540fbfc80
  - [net-next,02/10] af_packet: preserve const qualifier in pkt_sk()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/68ac9a8b6e65
  - [net-next,03/10] raw: preserve const qualifier in raw_sk()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0a2db4630b72
  - [net-next,04/10] ipv6: raw: preserve const qualifier in raw6_sk()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/47fcae28b9ec
  - [net-next,05/10] dccp: preserve const qualifier in dccp_sk()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ae6084b73992
  - [net-next,06/10] af_unix: preserve const qualifier in unix_sk()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b064ba9c3cfa
  - [net-next,07/10] smc: preserve const qualifier in smc_sk()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/407db475d505
  - [net-next,08/10] x25: preserve const qualifier in [a]x25_sk()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c7154ca8e075
  - [net-next,09/10] mptcp: preserve const qualifier in mptcp_sk()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/403a40f2304d
  - [net-next,10/10] tcp: preserve const qualifier in tcp_sk()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e9d9da91548b

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html