Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v4 00/10] net: sunhme: Probe/IRQ cleanups

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 07:50:20 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 24 Mar 2023 13:51:26 -0400 you wrote:
> Well, I've had these patches kicking around in my tree since last October, so I
> guess I had better get around to posting them. This series is mainly a
> cleanup/consolidation of the probe process, with some interrupt changes as well.
> Some of these changes are SBUS- (AKA SPARC-) specific, so this should really get
> some testing there as well to ensure nothing breaks. I've CC'd a few SPARC
> mailing lists in hopes that someone there can try this out. I also have an SBUS
> card I ordered by mistake if anyone has a SPARC computer but lacks this card.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v4,01/10] net: sunhme: Fix uninitialized return code
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d61157414d0a
  - [net-next,v4,02/10] net: sunhme: Just restart autonegotiation if we can't bring the link up
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/70b1b4b86227
  - [net-next,v4,03/10] net: sunhme: Remove residual polling code
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3427372d0bd8
  - [net-next,v4,04/10] net: sunhme: Unify IRQ requesting
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/27b9ea8f37a6
  - [net-next,v4,05/10] net: sunhme: Alphabetize includes
    (no matching commit)
  - [net-next,v4,06/10] net: sunhme: Switch SBUS to devres
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/cc216e4b44ce
  - [net-next,v4,07/10] net: sunhme: Consolidate mac address initialization
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/273fb669c62c
  - [net-next,v4,08/10] net: sunhme: Clean up mac address init
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d1f088196057
  - [net-next,v4,09/10] net: sunhme: Inline error returns
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/902fe6e90368
  - [net-next,v4,10/10] net: sunhme: Consolidate common probe tasks
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ecdcd0428c59

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html