Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v3 0/4] tools: ynl: fill in some gaps of ethtool spec

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 06:40:19 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 15:16:51 -0700 you wrote:
> I was trying to fill in the spec while exploring ethtool API for some
> related work. I don't think I'll have the patience to fill in the rest,
> so decided to share whatever I currently have.
> 
> Patches 1-2 add the be16 + spec.
> Patches 3-4 implement an ethtool-like python tool to test the spec.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v3,1/4] tools: ynl: support byte-order in cli
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9f7cc57fe550
  - [net-next,v3,2/4] tools: ynl: populate most of the ethtool spec
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a353318ebf24
  - [net-next,v3,3/4] tools: ynl: replace print with NlError
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/48993e22d23a
  - [net-next,v3,4/4] tools: ynl: ethtool testing tool
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f3d07b02b2b8

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html