Subject: Re: [PATCH] net: wwan: t7xx: do not compile with -Werror

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 08:40:18 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 08:35:15 +0200 you wrote:
> When playing with various compilers or their versions, some choke on
> the t7xx code. For example (with gcc 13):
>  In file included from ./arch/s390/include/generated/asm/rwonce.h:1,
>                   from ../include/linux/compiler.h:247,
>                   from ../include/linux/build_bug.h:5,
>                   from ../include/linux/bits.h:22,
>                   from ../drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_state_monitor.c:17:
>  In function 'preempt_count',
>      inlined from 't7xx_fsm_append_event' at ../drivers/net/wwan/t7xx/t7xx_state_monitor.c:439:43:
>  ../include/asm-generic/rwonce.h:44:26: error: array subscript 0 is outside array bounds of 'const volatile int[0]' [-Werror=array-bounds=]
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - net: wwan: t7xx: do not compile with -Werror
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/362f0b6678ad

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html