Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2 0/7] net: phy: smsc: add support for edpd tunable

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2023 09:20:25 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Sun, 2 Apr 2023 17:10:34 +0200 you wrote:
> This adds support for the EDPD PHY tunable.
> Per default EDPD is disabled in interrupt mode, the tunable can be used
> to override this, e.g. if the link partner doesn't use EDPD.
> The interval to check for energy can be chosen between 1000ms and
> 2000ms. Note that this value consists of the 1000ms phylib interval
> for state machine runs plus the time to wait for energy being detected.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v2,1/7] net: phy: smsc: rename flag energy_enable
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fc281d78b686
  - [net-next,v2,2/7] net: phy: smsc: add helper smsc_phy_config_edpd
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/89946e31ff4f
  - [net-next,v2,3/7] net: phy: smsc: clear edpd_enable if interrupt mode is used
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d56417ad1133
  - [net-next,v2,4/7] net: phy: smsc: add flag edpd_mode_set_by_user
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a62051108096
  - [net-next,v2,5/7] net: phy: smsc: prepare for making edpd wait period configurable
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1ce658693b08
  - [net-next,v2,6/7] net: phy: smsc: add support for edpd tunable
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/657de1cf258d
  - [net-next,v2,7/7] net: phy: smsc: enable edpd tunable support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3c4c3b3e6d41

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html