Subject: Re: [net-next 01/15] net/mlx5e: Set default can_offload action

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2023 02:20:20 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>:

On Wed,  5 Apr 2023 19:02:18 -0700 you wrote:
> From: Paul Blakey <[email-masked]>
> 
> Many parsers of tc actions just return true on their can_offload()
> implementation, without checking the input flow/action.
> Set the default can_offload action to true (allow), and avoid
> having many can_offload implementations that do just that.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/15] net/mlx5e: Set default can_offload action
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0840c9f7d80b
  - [net-next,02/15] net/mlx5e: TC, Remove unused vf_tun variable
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7195d9a0c8df
  - [net-next,03/15] net/mlx5e: TC, Move main flow attribute cleanup to helper func
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a830ec485e83
  - [net-next,04/15] net/mlx5e: CT: Use per action stats
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/13aca17b450e
  - [net-next,05/15] net/mlx5e: TC, Remove CT action reordering
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/67efaf45930d
  - [net-next,06/15] net/mlx5e: TC, Remove special handling of CT action
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/08fe94ec5f77
  - [net-next,07/15] net/mlx5e: TC, Remove multiple ct actions limitation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d0cc0853640d
  - [net-next,08/15] net/mlx5e: TC, Remove tuple rewrite and ct limitation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5d7cb06eb91a
  - [net-next,09/15] net/mlx5e: TC, Remove mirror and ct limitation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/dc614025e228
  - [net-next,10/15] net/mlx5e: TC, Remove sample and ct limitation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/35c8de16d846
  - [net-next,11/15] net/mlx5e: Remove redundant macsec code
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1a62ffcaaabf
  - [net-next,12/15] net/mlx5: Update cyclecounter shift value to improve ptp free running mode precision
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6a4010927562
  - [net-next,13/15] net/mlx5e: Rename misleading skb_pc/cc references in ptp code
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/cf1cccae7983
  - [net-next,14/15] net/mlx5e: Fix RQ SW state layout in RQ devlink health diagnostics
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6bd0f349ae70
  - [net-next,15/15] net/mlx5e: Fix SQ SW state layout in SQ devlink health diagnostics
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b0d87ed27be7

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html