Subject: Re: [PATCHv2 net 0/3] bonding: fix ns validation on backup slaves

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2023 08:10:18 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Thu,  6 Apr 2023 16:23:49 +0800 you wrote:
> The first patch fixed a ns validation issue on backup slaves. The second
> patch re-format the bond option test and add a test lib file. The third
> patch add the arp validate regression test for the kernel patch.
> 
> Here is the new bonding option test without the kernel fix:
> 
> ]# ./bond_options.sh
> TEST: prio (active-backup miimon primary_reselect 0)           [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (active-backup miimon primary_reselect 1)           [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (active-backup miimon primary_reselect 2)           [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (active-backup arp_ip_target primary_reselect 0)    [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (active-backup arp_ip_target primary_reselect 1)    [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (active-backup arp_ip_target primary_reselect 2)    [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (active-backup ns_ip6_target primary_reselect 0)    [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (active-backup ns_ip6_target primary_reselect 1)    [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (active-backup ns_ip6_target primary_reselect 2)    [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (balance-tlb miimon primary_reselect 0)             [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (balance-tlb miimon primary_reselect 1)             [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (balance-tlb miimon primary_reselect 2)             [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (balance-tlb arp_ip_target primary_reselect 0)      [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (balance-tlb arp_ip_target primary_reselect 1)      [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (balance-tlb arp_ip_target primary_reselect 2)      [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (balance-tlb ns_ip6_target primary_reselect 0)      [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (balance-tlb ns_ip6_target primary_reselect 1)      [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (balance-tlb ns_ip6_target primary_reselect 2)      [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (balance-alb miimon primary_reselect 0)             [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (balance-alb miimon primary_reselect 1)             [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (balance-alb miimon primary_reselect 2)             [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (balance-alb arp_ip_target primary_reselect 0)      [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (balance-alb arp_ip_target primary_reselect 1)      [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (balance-alb arp_ip_target primary_reselect 2)      [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (balance-alb ns_ip6_target primary_reselect 0)      [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (balance-alb ns_ip6_target primary_reselect 1)      [ OK ]
> TEST: prio (balance-alb ns_ip6_target primary_reselect 2)      [ OK ]
> TEST: arp_validate (active-backup arp_ip_target arp_validate 0)  [ OK ]
> TEST: arp_validate (active-backup arp_ip_target arp_validate 1)  [ OK ]
> TEST: arp_validate (active-backup arp_ip_target arp_validate 2)  [ OK ]
> TEST: arp_validate (active-backup arp_ip_target arp_validate 3)  [ OK ]
> TEST: arp_validate (active-backup arp_ip_target arp_validate 4)  [ OK ]
> TEST: arp_validate (active-backup arp_ip_target arp_validate 5)  [ OK ]
> TEST: arp_validate (active-backup arp_ip_target arp_validate 6)  [ OK ]
> TEST: arp_validate (active-backup ns_ip6_target arp_validate 0)  [ OK ]
> TEST: arp_validate (active-backup ns_ip6_target arp_validate 1)  [ OK ]
> TEST: arp_validate (interface eth1 mii_status DOWN)                 [FAIL]
> TEST: arp_validate (interface eth2 mii_status DOWN)                 [FAIL]
> TEST: arp_validate (active-backup ns_ip6_target arp_validate 2)  [FAIL]
> TEST: arp_validate (interface eth1 mii_status DOWN)                 [FAIL]
> TEST: arp_validate (interface eth2 mii_status DOWN)                 [FAIL]
> TEST: arp_validate (active-backup ns_ip6_target arp_validate 3)  [FAIL]
> TEST: arp_validate (active-backup ns_ip6_target arp_validate 4)  [ OK ]
> TEST: arp_validate (active-backup ns_ip6_target arp_validate 5)  [ OK ]
> TEST: arp_validate (interface eth1 mii_status DOWN)                 [FAIL]
> TEST: arp_validate (interface eth2 mii_status DOWN)                 [FAIL]
> TEST: arp_validate (active-backup ns_ip6_target arp_validate 6)  [FAIL]
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [PATCHv2,net,1/3] bonding: fix ns validation on backup slaves
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/4598380f9c54
  - [PATCHv2,net,2/3] selftests: bonding: re-format bond option tests
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/481b56e0391e
  - [PATCHv2,net,3/3] selftests: bonding: add arp validate test
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/2e825f8accb4

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html