Subject: Re: [PATCH net v2 0/2][pull request] iavf: fix racing in VLANs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 04:40:18 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Tony Nguyen <[email-masked]>:

On Fri,  7 Apr 2023 14:07:28 -0700 you wrote:
> Ahmed Zaki says:
> 
> This patchset mainly fixes a racing issue in the iavf where the number of
> VLANs in the vlan_filter_list might be more than the PF limit. To fix that,
> we get rid of the cvlans and svlans bitmaps and keep all the required info
> in the list.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,v2,1/2] iavf: refactor VLAN filter states
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/0c0da0e95105
  - [net,v2,2/2] iavf: remove active_cvlans and active_svlans bitmaps
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/9c85b7fa12ef

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html