Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/3] net: Finish up ->msg_control{,_user} split

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 10:30:18 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 13 Apr 2023 12:47:02 +0100 you wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> Commit 1f466e1f15cf ("net: cleanly handle kernel vs user buffers for
> ->msg_control") introduced the msg_control_user and
> msg_control_is_user fields in struct msghdr, to ensure that user
> pointers are represented as such. It also took care of converting most
> users of struct msghdr::msg_control where user pointers are involved. It
> did however miss a number of cases, and some code using msg_control
> inappropriately has also appeared in the meantime.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v2,1/3] net: Ensure ->msg_control_user is used for user buffers
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c39ef2130491
  - [v2,2/3] net/compat: Update msg_control_is_user when setting a kernel pointer
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/60daf8d40b80
  - [v2,3/3] net/ipv6: Initialise msg_control_is_user
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b6d85cf5bd14

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html