Subject: Re: [PATCH net 0/2] mptcp: fixes around listening sockets and the MPTCP worker

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 08:20:18 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 16:00:39 +0200 you wrote:
> Christoph Paasch reported a couple of issues found by syzkaller and
> linked to operations done by the MPTCP worker on (un)accepted sockets.
> 
> Fixing these issues was not obvious and rather complex but Paolo Abeni
> nicely managed to propose these excellent patches that seem to satisfy
> syzkaller.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,1/2] mptcp: stops worker on unaccepted sockets at listener close
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/2a6a870e44dd
  - [net,2/2] mptcp: fix accept vs worker race
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/63740448a32e

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html