Subject: Re: [PATCH] dt-bindings: net: ethernet: Fix JSON pointer references

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 01:50:19 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 18 Apr 2023 10:06:27 -0500 you wrote:
> A JSON pointer reference (the part after the "#") must start with a "/".
> Conversely, references to the entire document must not have a trailing "/"
> and should be just a "#". The existing jsonschema package allows these,
> but coming changes make allowed "$ref" URIs stricter and throw errors on
> these references.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - dt-bindings: net: ethernet: Fix JSON pointer references
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/84ce730f82df

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html