Subject: Re: [PATCH net] net: mdio: i2c: fix rollball accessors

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 09:20:19 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Sat, 13 May 2023 09:57:27 +0100 you wrote:
> Commit 87e3bee0f247 ("net: mdio: i2c: Separate C22 and C45 transactions")
> separated the non-rollball bus accessors, but left the rollball
> accessors as is. As rollball accessors are clause 45, this results
> in the rollball protocol being completely non-functional. Fix this.
> 
> Fixes: 87e3bee0f247 ("net: mdio: i2c: Separate C22 and C45 transactions")
> Signed-off-by: Russell King (Oracle) <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] net: mdio: i2c: fix rollball accessors
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/b48a18644046

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html