Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 net] net: wwan: iosm: fix NULL pointer dereference when removing device

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 12:00:20 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 16 May 2023 21:09:46 +0530 you wrote:
> From: M Chetan Kumar <[email-masked]>
> 
> In suspend and resume cycle, the removal and rescan of device ends
> up in NULL pointer dereference.
> 
> During driver initialization, if the ipc_imem_wwan_channel_init()
> fails to get the valid device capabilities it returns an error and
> further no resource (wwan struct) will be allocated. Now in this
> situation if driver removal procedure is initiated it would result
> in NULL pointer exception since unallocated wwan struct is dereferenced
> inside ipc_wwan_deinit().
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v3,net] net: wwan: iosm: fix NULL pointer dereference when removing device
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/60829145f1e2

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html