Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/7] net: sfp: add support for control of rate selection

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 03:00:21 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 17 May 2023 11:37:01 +0100 you wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> This series introduces control of the rate selection SFP pins (or
> their soft state in the I2C diagnostics EEPROM). Several SNIA documents
> (referenced in the commits) describe the various different modes for
> these, and we implement them all for maximum compatibility, but as
> we know, SFP modules tend to do their own thing, so that may not be
> sufficient.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/7] net: sfp: add helper to modify signal states
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/418c1214741c
  - [net-next,2/7] net: sfp: move rtnl lock to cover reading state
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d47e5a430dfd
  - [net-next,3/7] net: sfp: swap order of rtnl and st_mutex locks
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a9fe964e7aae
  - [net-next,4/7] net: sfp: move sm_mutex into sfp_check_state()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/97a492050aa5
  - [net-next,5/7] net: sfp: change st_mutex locking
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1974fd3bf0f0
  - [net-next,6/7] net: sfp: add support for setting signalling rate
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/dc18582211b3
  - [net-next,7/7] net: sfp: add support for rate selection
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fc082b39d0a2

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html