Subject: Re: [PATCH V2 net-next] net: fec: remove useless fec_enet_reset_skb()

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 10:20:19 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 19 May 2023 10:01:13 +0800 you wrote:
> From: Wei Fang <[email-masked]>
> 
> This patch is a cleanup for fec driver. The fec_enet_reset_skb()
> is used to free skb buffers for tx queues and is only invoked in
> fec_restart(). However, fec_enet_bd_init() also resets skb buffers
> and is invoked in fec_restart() too. So fec_enet_reset_skb() is
> redundant and useless.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [V2,net-next] net: fec: remove useless fec_enet_reset_skb()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2ae9c66b0455

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html