Subject: Re: [PATCH net v3 0/4] net: phy: mscc: support VSC8501

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 05:20:21 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 23 May 2023 17:31:04 +0200 you wrote:
> Hello,
> 
> this updated series of patches adds support for the VSC8501 Ethernet
> PHY and fixes support for the VSC8502 PHY in cases where no other
> software (like U-Boot) has initialized the PHY after power up.
> 
> The first patch simply adds the VSC8502 to the MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE,
> where I guess it was unintentionally missing. I have no hardware to
> test my change.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,v3,1/4] net: phy: mscc: add VSC8502 to MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/57fb54ab9f69
  - [net,v3,2/4] net: phy: mscc: add support for VSC8501
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/fb055ce4a9e3
  - [net,v3,3/4] net: phy: mscc: remove unnecessary phydev locking
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/7df0b33d7993
  - [net,v3,4/4] net: phy: mscc: enable VSC8501/2 RGMII RX clock
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/71460c9ec5c7

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html