Subject: Re: [PATCH net 0/6] mptcp: Fixes for connect timeout, access annotations, and subflow init

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2023 17:20:22 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 31 May 2023 12:37:02 -0700 you wrote:
> Patch 1 allows the SO_SNDTIMEO sockopt to correctly change the connect
> timeout on MPTCP sockets.
> 
> Patches 2-5 add READ_ONCE()/WRITE_ONCE() annotations to fix KCSAN issues.
> 
> Patch 6 correctly initializes some subflow fields on outgoing connections.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,1/6] mptcp: fix connect timeout handling
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/786fc1245726
  - [net,2/6] mptcp: add annotations around msk->subflow accesses
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/5b825727d087
  - [net,3/6] mptcp: consolidate passive msk socket initialization
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/7e8b88ec35ee
  - [net,4/6] mptcp: fix data race around msk->first access
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/1b1b43ee7a20
  - [net,5/6] mptcp: add annotations around sk->sk_shutdown accesses
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/6b9831bfd932
  - [net,6/6] mptcp: fix active subflow finalization
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/55b47ca7d808

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html