Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v7 0/4] Add SCM_PIDFD and SO_PEERPIDFD

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 09:50:20 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Thu,  8 Jun 2023 22:26:24 +0200 you wrote:
> 1. Implement SCM_PIDFD, a new type of CMSG type analogical to SCM_CREDENTIALS,
> but it contains pidfd instead of plain pid, which allows programmers not
> to care about PID reuse problem.
> 
> 2. Add SO_PEERPIDFD which allows to get pidfd of peer socket holder pidfd.
> This thing is direct analog of SO_PEERCRED which allows to get plain PID.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v7,1/4] scm: add SO_PASSPIDFD and SCM_PIDFD
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5e2ff6704a27
  - [net-next,v7,2/4] net: core: add getsockopt SO_PEERPIDFD
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7b26952a91cf
  - [net-next,v7,3/4] selftests: net: add SCM_PIDFD / SO_PEERPIDFD test
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ec80f488252b
  - [net-next,v7,4/4] af_unix: Kconfig: make CONFIG_UNIX bool
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/97154bcf4d1b

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html