Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/9] mptcp: expose more info and small improvements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 06:00:23 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 20 Jun 2023 18:30:13 +0200 you wrote:
> Patch 1-3/9 track and expose some aggregated data counters at the MPTCP
> level: the number of retransmissions and the bytes that have been
> transferred. The first patch prepares the work by moving where snd_una
> is updated for fallback sockets while the last patch adds some tests to
> cover the new code.
> 
> Patch 4-6/9 introduce a new getsockopt for SOL_MPTCP: MPTCP_FULL_INFO.
> This new socket option allows to combine info from MPTCP_INFO,
> MPTCP_TCPINFO and MPTCP_SUBFLOW_ADDRS socket options into one. It can be
> needed to have all info in one because the path-manager can close and
> re-create subflows between getsockopt() and fooling the accounting. The
> first patch introduces a unique subflow ID to easily detect when
> subflows are being re-created with the same 5-tuple while the last patch
> adds some tests to cover the new code.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/9] mptcp: move snd_una update earlier for fallback socket
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c026d33b8f50
  - [net-next,2/9] mptcp: track some aggregate data counters
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/38967f424b5b
  - [net-next,3/9] selftests: mptcp: explicitly tests aggregate counters
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5dcff89e1455
  - [net-next,4/9] mptcp: add subflow unique id
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6f06b4d4d1cc
  - [net-next,5/9] mptcp: introduce MPTCP_FULL_INFO getsockopt
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/492432074e4f
  - [net-next,6/9] selftests: mptcp: add MPTCP_FULL_INFO testcase
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/aa723d5b3541
  - [net-next,7/9] selftests: mptcp: join: skip check if MIB counter not supported (part 2)
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/00079f18c24f
  - [net-next,8/9] mptcp: consolidate transition to TCP_CLOSE in mptcp_do_fastclose()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/bbd49d114d57
  - [net-next,9/9] mptcp: pass addr to mptcp_pm_alloc_anno_list
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/528cb5f2a1e8

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html