Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 01/33] can: kvaser_usb: Add len8_dlc support

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 03:10:30 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 22 Jun 2023 10:26:26 +0200 you wrote:
> From: Carsten Schmidt <[email-masked]>
> 
> Add support for the Classical CAN raw DLC functionality to send and
> receive DLC values from 9 .. 15.
> 
> v1: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/33] can: kvaser_usb: Add len8_dlc support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/843b84640349
  - [net-next,02/33] can: dev: add transceiver capabilities to xilinx_can
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d7588f02e8d8
  - [net-next,03/33] can: esd_usb: Make use of existing kernel macros
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1ad549cf980c
  - [net-next,04/33] can: esd_usb: Replace initializer macros used for struct can_bittiming_const
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5a4dd8796d77
  - [net-next,05/33] can: esd_usb: Use consistent prefixes for macros
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9dc3a695da58
  - [net-next,06/33] can: esd_usb: Prefix all structures with the device name
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8ef426e1f605
  - [net-next,07/33] can: esd_usb: Replace hardcoded message length given to USB commands
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/299a557651d7
  - [net-next,08/33] can: esd_usb: Don't bother the user with nonessential log message
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1336ca2d4601
  - [net-next,09/33] can: esd_usb: Make use of kernel macros BIT() and GENMASK()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/33665fdbd7ff
  - [net-next,10/33] can: esd_usb: Use consistent prefix ESD_USB_ for macros
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8a99f2ada0b8
  - [net-next,11/33] can: sja1000: Prepare the use of a threaded handler
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/af7647a0b4b5
  - [net-next,12/33] can: sja1000: Prevent overrun stalls with a soft reset on Renesas SoCs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/717c6ec241b5
  - [net-next,13/33] can: rx-offload: fix coding style
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fe6027fe097a
  - [net-next,14/33] can: ti_hecc: fix coding style
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8a9d8a3c8a05
  - [net-next,15/33] can: m_can: fix coding style
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3d68f116ccdf
  - [net-next,16/33] can: length: fix description of the RRS field
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/10711b11102b
  - [net-next,17/33] can: length: fix bitstuffing count
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9fde4c557f78
  - [net-next,18/33] can: length: refactor frame lengths definition to add size in bits
    (no matching commit)
  - [net-next,19/33] can: kvaser_pciefd: Remove useless write to interrupt register
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7c921556c04f
  - [net-next,20/33] can: kvaser_pciefd: Remove handler for unused KVASER_PCIEFD_PACK_TYPE_EFRAME_ACK
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/76c66ddf7f89
  - [net-next,21/33] can: kvaser_pciefd: Add function to set skb hwtstamps
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2d55e9f9b442
  - [net-next,22/33] can: kvaser_pciefd: Set hardware timestamp on transmitted packets
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ec681b91befa
  - [net-next,23/33] can: kvaser_pciefd: Define unsigned constants with type suffix 'U'
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2c470dbbd32f
  - [net-next,24/33] can: uapi: move CAN_RAW_FILTER_MAX definition to raw.h
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/735d86a8aaf6
  - [net-next,25/33] can: kvaser_pciefd: Remove SPI flash parameter read functionality
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c496adafee68
  - [net-next,26/33] can: kvaser_pciefd: Sort includes in alphabetic order
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1b83d0ba1c11
  - [net-next,27/33] can: kvaser_pciefd: Rename device ID defines
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/488c07b441f9
  - [net-next,28/33] can: kvaser_pciefd: Change return type for kvaser_pciefd_{receive,transmit,set_tx}_irq()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/24aecf553701
  - [net-next,29/33] can: kvaser_pciefd: Sort register definitions
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/69335013c451
  - [net-next,30/33] can: kvaser_pciefd: Use FIELD_{GET,PREP} and GENMASK where appropriate
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/954fb21268dd
  - [net-next,31/33] can: kvaser_pciefd: Add len8_dlc support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f07008a21364
  - [net-next,32/33] can: kvaser_pciefd: Refactor code
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f4845741e422
  - [net-next,33/33] can: kvaser_pciefd: Use TX FIFO size read from CAN controller
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6fdcd64ec34d

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html