Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/8] selftests: mptcp: Refactoring and minor fixes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 22:40:24 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 23 Jun 2023 10:34:06 -0700 you wrote:
> Patch 1 moves code around for clarity and improved code reuse.
> 
> Patch 2 makes use of new MPTCP info that consolidates MPTCP-level and
> subflow-level information.
> 
> Patches 3-7 refactor code to favor limited-scope environment vars over
> optional parameters.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/8] selftests: mptcp: test userspace pm out of transfer
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4369c198e599
  - [net-next,2/8] selftests: mptcp: check subflow and addr infos
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d7ced753aa85
  - [net-next,3/8] selftests: mptcp: set FAILING_LINKS in run_tests
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/be7e9786c915
  - [net-next,4/8] selftests: mptcp: drop test_linkfail parameter
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0c93af1f8907
  - [net-next,5/8] selftests: mptcp: drop addr_nr_ns1/2 parameters
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/595ef566a2ef
  - [net-next,6/8] selftests: mptcp: drop sflags parameter
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1534f87ee0dc
  - [net-next,7/8] selftests: mptcp: add pm_nl_set_endpoint helper
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9e9d176df8e9
  - [net-next,8/8] selftests: mptcp: connect: fix comment typo
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e6b8a78ea266

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html