Subject: Re: [PATCH net v2 0/3] s390/ism: Fixes to client handling

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2023 09:13:13 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Fri,  7 Jul 2023 12:56:19 +0200 you wrote:
> Hi networking developers,
> 
> This is v2 of the patch previously titled "s390/ism: Detangle ISM client
> IRQ and event forwarding". As suggested by Paolo Abeni I split the patch
> up. While doing so I noticed another problem that was fixed by this patch
> concerning the way the workqueues access the client structs. This means the
> second patch turning the workqueues into simple direct calls also fixes
> a problem. Finally I split off a third patch just for fixing
> ism_unregister_client()s error path.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,v2,1/3] s390/ism: Fix locking for forwarding of IRQs and events to clients
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/6b5c13b591d7
  - [net,v2,2/3] s390/ism: Fix and simplify add()/remove() callback handling
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/76631ffa2fd2
  - [net,v2,3/3] s390/ism: Do not unregister clients with registered DMBs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/266deeea34ff

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html