Subject: Re: [PATCH net v2] gve: unify driver name usage

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 07:40:20 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Sat,  8 Jul 2023 11:14:51 +0800 you wrote:
> Current codebase contained the usage of two different names for this
> driver (i.e., `gvnic` and `gve`), which is quite unfriendly for users
> to use, especially when trying to bind or unbind the driver manually.
> The corresponding kernel module is registered with the name of `gve`.
> It's more reasonable to align the name of the driver with the module.
> 
> Fixes: 893ce44df565 ("gve: Add basic driver framework for Compute Engine Virtual NIC")
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Signed-off-by: Junfeng Guo <[email-masked]>
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,v2] gve: unify driver name usage
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/9d0aba98316d

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html